The Sit N Stand Ultra stroller has multiple riding positions, allowing children to sit or stand along the ride, or use an infant car seat in both the front and rear facing seats. The Sit N Stand Ultra stroller can accept one or two infant car seats, (sold separately) all Baby Trend infant car seats, and select models from other brands to create a travel system. Please refer to our car seat compatibility chart for more information: http://www.babytrend.com/faqs_carseatcompatibility.html.Folds compactly for easy storage and travel, large storage basket, and has a foot activated brake. The unique rear facing seat allows your older child, (up to 50 lbs.) to ride or they can easily forward face to stand on the sturdy stand on platform. The child tray conveniently can swing away allowing even older children easy access to the front seat, the parent tray has covered storage with cupholders, with a second child cupholder for your older standing or rear facing child.
Features & Highlights
- Accommodates up to 2 children sitting in stroller seats, up to 2 in infant car seats,(sold separately) or one sitting and one standing
- Stroller allows your older child to stand on the rear platform or sit on the rear seat
- Accepts one or two infant car seats (sold separately) and accommodates all Baby Trend® Infant Car Seats and select models from other brands to create a travel system
- Stroller accommodates 2 children up to 50 pounds each
- Large basket, and compact fold for easy transport and storage
|Item Weight:||25 pounds|
|Item Size:||21.5 x 43 x 43 inches|
|Package Weight:||30.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 12.1 x 12.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Baby Trend, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Baby Jogger
mpn: 1959490, ean: 0047406136193,
Whether you're looking for a travel system, a pram, a double stroller, a triple, or just a single, the City Select could be the only stroller you'll ever need. The most versatile twin stroller on the market today, the City Select was designed to ke...